A UI/UX designer will create three categories of deliverable for the Quantum Computing program at this large tech org!
1. Wireframe flows to assign Program Managers and other software designers and engineers in developing optimal experience flow through our product offerings. In addition to strict wireframes, this category also frequently includes storyboards and sketches to aid in conveying concepts in experience flow.
2. Prototype graphics and production artwork which serve as functional examples of a given screen. Derived from PM functional specifications, these create a "code to" template for engineers and a sign-off production bar to hit.
3. As-needed asset generation for all teams. We will be needing both native (screen grabs) and enhanced (for presentation and print) assets derived from the UI/UX that we're building. Sometimes these will be for the quantum team's own presentation, but we will leverage some of this output to assist marketing, outreach, and internal comms.
• Qualified candidates should have at least 5-7 years of experience including experience with information architecture, interaction design, user research, and usability testing
• Expertise creating a variety of interaction design documents including user scenarios, task flows, conceptual models, and annotated wireframes
• Experience shipping innovative and complex software products within milestone deadlines
A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Interface Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Architecture or equivalent experience