This team delivers marketing communications to drive in-quarter demand and profitable long-term customer relationships while supporting overall brand/value perceptions. This specific role will manage the development of promotional global creative campaigns and deliverables in support of Small Business (SB) and Consumer goals.
• Own and manage assigned marcom campaigns, providing creative guidance, gathering feedback, and ensuring message clarity.
• Develop creative brief, and drive campaigns from brief to execution, with oversight over localization efforts.
• Develop and manage clear end-to-end project schedule and execution plan.
• Deliver 100% compliant campaigns within budget and schedule.
• Ensure strong collaboration and strategic alignment with key stakeholders.
Day to Day:
• Drafting and/or gathering input for briefs, then presenting those briefs to agency.
• Giving and gathering feedback on creative concepts, presenting/explaining those edits to agency.
• Managing project schedule and problem solving with schedule hiccups/delays.
• Presenting creative rounds in various review meetings.
• Talking constantly with ad agency and go-to-market stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years experience in advertising or marketing-related field
• Strong analytical acumen – business measurement and research/customer insights
• Expertise in developing creative from written objectives with minimal guidance
• Understanding of creative development process
• Strong strategic and execution skills with proficiency in communicating/working in matrixed environments