We are searching for a Digital Ad/Media Marketplace Account Manager to work a 6-month assignment on-location 40 hours/week in HQ in Hoboken, NJ.
The Media Group is seeking someone who can run as the day-to-day steward on the Beauty vertical and is on the front lines of developing and managing both tactical and digital recommendations to meet clients’ goals.
As an Account Manager, you clearly communicate the “why” behind results and make timely, actionable recommendations. You are highly organized, have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and thrive in ambiguity. You’re a self-starter who can find solutions without guidance.
- As a Digital Native, you will work to develop strategic tactical plans that deliver against the overarching brand and business objectives, participate and/or lead campaign activation and provide client updates on campaign status, as well as analyze and optimize plans based on KPI’s and surface insights from data for client reporting.
- Maintain campaign management process with Campaign Manager
- Manage day to day plan changes/maintenance of media plans
- Play a key role in the budget and client billing process to ensure accuracy
- Manage appropriate timelines of creative development, from asset retrieval to revisions to execution
- Provide feedback to our product and tools teams to help us scale our advertising platform
- 4-5 years of digital ad (display, search, programmatic, video) planning, buying, negotiation and implementation experience in an agency, digital publishing and/or platform environment is required
- Aptitude for financial concepts and an understanding of the digital marketplace
- Ideal candidates have digital ad sales, or digital agency account management, customer success manager experience
- Able to understand application of, use of industry tools such as (Salesforce, Prisma, JIRA, DocuSign, ComScore, Nielsen, eMarketer, etc)
- Self-starter/demonstrates initiative
- Reliable and has a proven history of staying on top of client deliverables and ensuring timely delivery
- Nimble, scrappy and solutions-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong account services and client management skills
- High energy and ability to produce high volume of work quickly
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly both orally and in writing
- Works well in a team setting
- Thrives in fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Advertising, Marketing, Communications and/or related field