Great Product Manager Opporutnity at Luxury Goods Company
Excellent Growth Potential to Manage Licensing and New Business Expansion
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to support their licensed collections and drive new business opportunities. We are seeking a high-energy and critical-thinking candidate that is looking to take on an important leadership role and drive the development and launch of innovative and compelling consumer-branded products with a global audience.
Responsibilities for managing all aspects of product development and marketing activities of assigned products to achieve global sales and margin goals.
- Overseeing the global line management of assigned products, including identifying new product and category opportunities, planning the overall product assortment, development of design briefs, coordinating the pricing process, providing project status reports to senior management, and facilitating communication on new and existing products across the company’s global community.
- A sharp appreciation of the relevant product needs of all markets and is the team leader and voice in all product marketing forums working with internal departments, key customer accounts and licensing partners.
- Collaborate in the development of overarching business strategies, development of departmental budgets, and collaborating in the development of advertising, sales promotions, and merchandising tactics associated with assigned products.
• A bachelor’s degree with an MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in product development and marketing. Consumer product experience preferably
supporting a global brand
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize global data and insights to drive recommendations into action
• A strong sense of consumer trends, style, taste that have been utilized to drive business results
• The ability to drive your business independently in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
• Knowledge of marketing theory, principles, and techniques including expertise in creating a vision and strategy
and turning them into actionable plans.
• Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills, and strong ability to interface externally
• The ability to handle a multitude of tasks and meet project deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• A working knowledge of accounting and financial principles as well as excellent computer skills, including MS
Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), and knowledge of computer databases and analytical systems
• The ability to manage and work in a team-oriented environment is critical. Lead and influence cross-
functional teams to execute strategic vision and key brand initiatives
• Travel is required 5% of time