Who are we looking for?
You’re fluent in UX design language and are well-versed in the software and tools of the
job. You excel at the craft of design and are developing your strategic side by collaborating with
Senior Designers and Creative Directors. You’re comfortable working on multiple projects with
varying timelines. You have informed opinions about design and enjoy working with diverse
teams and cross-functional partners.
You partner with Producers and help influence the studio’s workflow and process. You like
presenting the team’s work and are able to address feedback so everyone’s happy with the final
product. In addition to growing your own individual design strengths, you’re proactive in helping
build our team culture.
Who will you work with?
Our Client is redefining their digital marketplace to deliver
innovative consumer experiences. Thier team is responsible for delivering－from vision to
execution－a unified, premium experience across .com and the App that removes
friction and creates brand distinction. We partner with a variety of product and engineering
teams as we design the core consumer journeys and user experiences for membership,
discovery, shopping and omni-channel－seamlessly across platforms.
What will your responsibilities be?
● Design incredibly polished work that represents our brand through visual comps,
wireframes and prototypes
● Rapidly iterate on design concepts－from initial briefing through final delivery
● Work closely with and across a team of producers, product managers and fellow
● Inspire new ways of thinking and explore the unknown using fresh and unique
approaches to design problems
● Collaborate with brand, digital production and geography teams to meet objectives and
What you bring to the team
● 4+ years of agency, in-house or start-up design experience and interactive work
● A Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, art direction or a related field
● Passion for our brand, sports and for creating high-quality work
● Outstanding visual design skills in typography, composition, motion and systems design
－plus a deep understanding of Sketch, Adobe CC and Keynote
● A fascination with innovation and technology and a solid understanding of digital tools