Aquent has an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Manager for a six month temporary opportunity. We are seeking a creative, and data-driven Marketing Manager to help build re-engagement strategies. In this role, you will develop cross-channel demand generation campaigns that aim to surprise and delight our customers and increase the discoverability of our best selection and prices. You will also work closely with UX, Product and Selection and Pricing product teams to innovate on the customer experience, end to end.
The ideal candidate has a track record of success in driving innovation, delivering results, and working with large volumes of data. The right candidate also has strong communication and project management skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. If you’re looking to join a dynamic, growing team in a high-impact role, we want to speak to you!
Identify and ensure delivery of major Database Marketing (DBM) projects. Set creative and developmental direction for in-house and external Creative and Development teams, including campaign objectives, messaging, and potential templates. Become recognized within the company as an expert on the email marketing space. Create and lead development of ongoing communications targeted toward multiple key segments within the customer base. Work collaboratively with various internal teams to identify and implement new marketing programs based on development and approval of ROI based business justification. Act as primary team representative to various internal clients who rely on email marketing to advance their business needs. Continually develop, measure, and optimize campaign and portfolio testing programs using a Champion - Challenger paradigm. Assume direct ROI responsibility for portfolio programs and maximize profitability of these programs over time. Manage internal and external resources to ensure that campaigns are executed accurately, effectively, and within budget. Work collaboratively with internal groups to identify database marketing opportunities to more effectively reach consumers in various high value segments.
• Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, creative ideas
• Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive sales demand
• Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, calls to action, segmentation strategy, marketing distribution channels, and campaign schedule
• Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences
• Create and maintain scalable, repeatable methods of measurement and performance tracking for campaigns
• Leverage automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at rapid pace
• Manage multiple projects efficiently and balancing contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, marketing analytics or marketing operations
• Knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g., web CMS, marketing automation, web analytics)
• Sql querying skills
Skills & Competencies
• Strong quantitative, problem-solving and analytical skills. You will be comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
• Solid project management skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities
• Travel industry experience is a plus
• Relational database and query experience is a plus