- King of Prussia, PA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Dove Ryan
- Assist Marketing Manager with coordinating the assembly and production of proposals; revising, printing and binding as needed.
- Assist Marketing Manager with ensuring consistent, updated appearance and style for all marketing collateral.
- Create basic graphic/written materials needed for various marketing packages.
- Data entry for CRM (Cosential) database for all project, lead, opportunity, contact updates/changes with supervision and understanding from Marketing Manager.
- Compile, update and maintain employee resumes for marketing/proposal use.
- Manage inventory of marketing materials such as binding, printing, promotional, and collateral materials.
- Assist in organizing and executing various company events, client/project events, event sponsorships, and philanthropic endeavors.
- Work with the business development and operations teams to organize and execute client presentations
- Assist with creating communications and collateral for company notifications and/or events.
- Manage ordering and inventory of apparel, site signage, and branded material and ensure compliance with company branding/messaging standards.
- Incorporate company-wide branding initiatives into all materials.
- Create and utilize templates/materials for the department
- Assist Marketing Manager and Senior Director of Business Development and Marketing as needed.
- Experience with maintaining and updating website
- Ability to appropriately update social media platforms
- Experience with external collateral materials: postcards, newsletters, advertising, promotional items
- Able to design and edit in InDesign / Illustrator
- Handle event calendar and coordination of booth, personnel, giveaways, scheduling
- Assist in all charitable and corporate events as well as all coordination associated.
Skills & Requirements
- Preferred four (4) year degree in a marketing/communications or similar curriculum
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar high-volume environment, preferably in the AEC industry
- Basic understanding of AEC industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Adobe Create Suite program InDesign.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro (or comparable video editing software) preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, strong organization skills with attention to detail.
- A driven, self-starter who is deadline and goal orientated