We are currently seeking a professional Videographer / Multimedia Producer to represent us on-site for one of our clients located in a corporate environment, working out of Houston. The Video Production role will produce quality videos from development (including planning, directing, audio & lighting, etc). The successful candidate will also serve as our client's corporate photographer both in studio and on-site as needed.
This individual will be responsible for overseeing the entire production cycle for various video & multimedia projects, from conception to completion, with the cornerstone of the process being a comprehensive creative brief developed in close conjunction with the client's Communications team, Marketing and/or other internal clients and key stakeholders, as required on a project by project basis.
- Monitor incoming video project requests on a daily basis, work with internal clients/key stakeholders to determine project scope and cost, identify possible approaches and resources to meet needs
with the help of and the client's Communications and Marketing team, initiate, develop project plan and implement build out of the “Green Room”
- Work with team to develop comprehensive creative briefs that clearly outline a video project’s objectives, key messages, desired audience mindsets, strategies, tactics, calls-to-action and list of interviewees with appropriate sample questions
- Work with the team to coordinate, designate resources, and manage video production, including concepting, shooting, review, post-production and delivery on-time & on-budget
- Design and develop video content to be used across various media to achieve communication strategies and objectives
- Translate leadership messages into videos that are clear and appropriate for all employee levels
- Integrate video projects, campaigns or other initiatives into the client's enterprise editorial calendar
- Provide photography services for client's corporation, including on-location photos, studio work or working with the client to help source photographers that are “local” to the event.
- Help with setting up and supporting internal events (town halls, national associate meetings)
- Work in conjunction with the creative team to script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Work in conjunction with the creative team to ensure the sound capture, recording and video editing for projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Evaluate analytics, including time logs, RFT and OTD metrics
- Must be able to travel to other facilities or operating companies owned by our client, if/as required depending on the project.