Our Internet of Things (IoT) team at a major global tech org is at the forefront of the next digital transformation. We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and detail-focused Senior Producer to help us manage projects from concept to completion.
The products we make have direct impact on real world challenges like climate change, smart cities, healthcare and transportation. If you are looking for direct product influence, real-world scenarios, intriguing design problems, and a highly engaged team, then join our fast growing team of designers and researchers with this unique opportunity to work in IoT.
As a producer you will work closely with the Design Director and Design Managers to help drive our operational practice in the studio. You will work with develop and refine creative briefs and project plans, facilitate design reviews, and connect daily with feature teams as they develop applications and services. You will be responsible for creating efficiencies in the design and production process, enabling designers, researchers, and content creators to stay focused on delivering high quality work on time. Responsibilities also include resource planning and tracking, as well as vendor management.
• Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Communication Arts, Information Design or related field
• 2+ years of experience in a Producer / Project Management role
• Solid understanding of iterative design and production processes demonstrated by your experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present to peers across disciplines
• Experience and skill at scoping and estimating design and research projects and tasks accurately and effectively
• Familiarity with a variety of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, and / or Sketch, and/or Figma