- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
This is a unique opportunity to fuse editorial and project management skills to help scale the continued growth of the product. You will collaborate closely with the editorial lead, content partners, and technical specialists to write and edit compelling content that users can explore in an app.
In this role, you are able to work without much supervision. Attention to detail, resourcefulness, and the drive to take initiative are paramount.
- Provide editorial feedback to internal and external content partners.
- Copy edit all text prior to translation for clarity and style.
- Use internal CMS, Google Docs, and Google Sheets for story production.
- Maintain and update editorial guidelines for internal and external stakeholders.
- Write content for products/programs as needed.
- Additional editorial duties as assigned.
- 2 writing samples required. Editorial preferred.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years in an editorial or content strategy role and/or consulting.
- Proficiency in AP Style and strong copy editing skills.
- Proven track record in content strategy and editorial production.
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams in a technical environment.
- Has excellent initiative with the ability to work autonomously.
- Established editorial skills, ability to shape content to fit platform and style.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, maintaining a clear sense of priorities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working in a CMS and Google Sheets.
- Facility in learning new tools.
- Flexibility in a dynamic workplace with rapidly evolving timelines and products
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: