- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The Partner Marketing Execution Specialist will work closely with Partner Managers and third party retailers to execute key programs including product launches and refreshes across our Tier 1 Retail partners in the US and Canada. This role will support the end to end project management of fixture execution, strategy, and overall tracking of partner guidelines and standards.
- Support Partner Marketing team by collaborating with Creative and Production teams on fixture design, performance, & innovation, while also representing the Retailer’s POV in creative briefings
- Liaise with Store Ops to manage fixture implementation, compliance, & maintenance
- Facilitate partner approvals (Design, fixture materials, security, accessibility, etc) based on partner requirements and and flag timelines, missed dates, and impacts
- Develop and manage tracking tools for program status and needed communications at a cross-functional level
- Manage time/scope and budget related to Design, Production, and Installation for merchandising initiatives in 3PR
- Develop and manage partner merchandising library that includes versions, sizing, formats, store lists, unique requirements and “things to know” + keeps up to date and reports quarterly Partner Managers
- Manage partner guideline inputs, including accuracy for all formats and versions as needed to support program briefs and team communications
- Manage partner store lists, DC lists and supply requirements for shipping, PO/receipt requirements and merchandising standards
- Works in lockstep with retail operations to manage deployment plans, R&M needs, warehousing of part assignment (including required partner forms) and management of store openings/closures
- Responsible for forecasting, budgeting, PO/SOW management and invoicing/reporting relating to merchandising plans in 3PR
- Educate cross functional teams on competitive landscape and provide thought leadership for expansion strategy in store
- BA/BS Degree - Marketing Field/Business Administration
- 2-4 years of experience in partner management, DIY/CE marketing, sales or design project management (experience within DIY/CE environment a plus)
- Organized, extreme attention to detail
- Hungry self-starter who is happy & willing to get into the weeds of projects / executions
- Strong proficiency in Google sheets + slides, Microsoft excel + powerpoint
- Experience with project management / running projects with multiple stakeholders + timelines
- DIY/Consumer Electronics experience and/or working with a major retailer
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: