Large Media and Entertainment team in Burbank, CA is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordintor to join their HR team. This is a temporary role slated to go 4-months with the possibility of extending.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day functions of the recruiting process- coordinating schedules of interviews and travel; greeting candidates upon arrival (when needed); facilitating background checks; managing HR Data Systems and preparing reports as directed; providing orientation travel information for new hires; and posting and updating positions using the online applicant tracking system and associated functions.
- Schedule high volume of interviews( approx 35-70 weekly) and travel as needed for candidates (includes setting up phone screens, coordinate interview scheduling with hiring managers and team as needed, book conference rooms and sending out directions to candidates)
- Maintaining HR Data Systems (Kenexa, Req Report and SAP)
- Preparation and distribution of all new hire offer letters and posting of new positions
- Ensuring process completion for all new hires to include: orientation travel, background checks, meetings while attending orientation
- Prepare and distribute metrics reporting
- Manage on-line resume database to ensure applicant information is current to include: complete applications, background information, identification details, etc.
- Assisting recruiters with special projects as needed
- Must be extremely PROFICIENT in managing multiple calendars in Outlook.
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Able to take direction from 7-8 recruiters at one time.
- Take initiative, ask questions, work with all levels of management throughout the company in a professional demeanor.
- Communication is key - both written and verbal.
- Able to read between the lines, not everything is black and white.
- Complete tasks on time.
- Generate reports as requested.
- EXCELLENT People skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Kenexa (applicant tracking system) exp preferred
- Quick Lerner that is able to work in a very Fast Pace office
Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent work experience