- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client is seeking a Communications Coordinator to support their Healthcare Provider Communications team through ownership of end-to-end internal and external provider and customer communication planning, development and execution for large group and hospital terminations from their network. This on-site consultant role will start in October and work through the end of the year and support clear and thoughtful communications to effectively manage these key business transitions.
- Build relationships and interface with internal stakeholders (e.g., Contracting, Provider Relations, Service Operations, Product, Public Relations) to develop and coordinate communication plans for standard or enhanced termination activities.
- Act as a communication subject matter expert (e.g., communication planning and development, meetings, emails, activity reporting and analysis) for provider termination activities
- Coordinate with team Provider Communication Lead and market partners on communication content, delivery, and post-communication activity.
- Use and maintain standardized content and templates for provider and customer termination communications
- Create new standardized content and templates for terminations, as needed.
- Ensure all materials go through a review process for approval of message, compliance with contractual, regulatory and legal guidelines, as well as company text and brand standards.
- Leverage internal and external multi-channel distribution.
- Outline risks, dependencies, mitigation options, resources, tactics, timelines, and costs for standard and enhanced provider terminations, when needed.
- Maintain up-to-date termination activity tracking, budget tracking, and capacity information in team reporting tools.
- As needed, document meetings and conference calls in writing, outlining direction and agreements made.
- As needed, coordinate with external print vendors.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably including prior employment with a communications or marketing team
- Broad business knowledge of the healthcare services industry
- Knowledge of the healthcare provider experience
- Experience evaluating customer needs; and leveraging strong consulting and project management skills
- Hands-on experience managing communication initiatives from beginning to end
- Experience managing budget estimates, and creating communication plans
- Strong PowerPoint design skills to creatively display content and visually translate key concepts
- Able to work effectively in a dynamic, heavily matrixed environment
- Able to lead multiple projects that require the support of other team members
- Work independently, have strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated
- Solid organization, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship management skills: ability to foster collaboration, value other perspectives and gain support and buy-in
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in MS Office Suite. Strong Excel skills, a plus
Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start