- Playa Vista, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
- Social Media and Newsletter Management:
- Day to day management of global social media channel and local newsletters including administering requests from internal teams and shepherding approval processes for distribution.
- Content Calendar Management:
- Development and weekly management of global content calendar
- Design & Copywriting:
- Write and design high quality and engaging digital and print marketing collateral.
- Support content development and collateral design for all marketing channels and messaging including physical handouts, website maintenance, social videos, and promotional sizzle reels.
- Content Library Management:
- Capture, curate, and tag content (photos & videos) captured
- Maintain custom built content library to house it all.
- Data & Insights:
- Data analysis and reporting around key communication efforts and KPIs.
- Provide reporting and recommendations monthly.
- 3-5 years of experience in social media and/or community management
- BS/BA in communications or film production or similar field
- Excellent writing skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Mainly Photoshop and In Design)
- Comfortable with data analysis and extracting actionable insights.
- Passion for video, online video creators, and social media.
- Insanely Creative & Strategic thinker
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects
- Ability to speak and write proficiently in Portuguese is not required but is a plus.
- Experience working with an agency or in-house on communication strategy and channel management.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: