Large Media and Entertainment client in Burbank, CA is seeking a CRM Analyst to join their team. This is a 6-month opportunity with the possibility of extending.
The Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM) Analyst will have strong project management and analytical skills, and will support the network's CRM organization in developing and growing consumer relationships through, email campaigns, push notification campaigns, digital communications and activations and consumer insights. The Analyst will support Direct Marketing efforts as well as CRM/Research projects. The Analyst will report to the Manager, CRM and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive CRM initiatives and insights across business units.
- Executes email marketing campaigns, including set-up, testing, deployment, and reporting.
- Executes push notification campaigns, including set-up, testing, deployment, and reporting.
- Execute digital communications and activations including, set up, testing, deployment, and reporting.
- Works in tandem with CRM team on targeting and segmentation for all campaigns.
- Maintain and develop data collection portals and data integrations as they relate to CRM programs and initiatives.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve creative and copy in campaigns by leveraging best practices and iterative testing / optimization.
- Work with internal clients to plan and implement CRM analysis to meet business goals including data segmentation for consumer insights.
- Other projects as assigned
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in email marketing with experience using email management services such as Cheetah Digital, Salesforce/ExactTarget, Oracle/Responsys, etc.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in push marketing with experience using app management services such as Braze, Urban Airship, etc.
- Proficiency in email/push marketing with demonstrable knowledge of best practices, understanding of trends related to privacy and regulatory environment, experience with common tools in the marketplace, etc.
- Proficiency with web analytic tools, marketing analytics/metrics, and standard marketing KPI’s with various online and offline channels
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office with strong competence in Excel
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent combination of work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in CRM or marketing strategy.
- Experience facilitating digital activations through a data management platform such as Oracle BlueKai, Adobe Audience Manager, Salesforce DMP etc.
- Experience working in PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Familiarity with Omniture and Tableau
- Experience with ancillary email service providers (Movable Ink, LiveClicker, Litmus, etc.)
- Basic database structure understanding
- Experience with app user experience/ user interface concepts
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new skills, programs, and processes