DESIGNER I, FLAGSHIP
Our client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It’s a place to explore your potential,
obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. As a company, we look for people
who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and
rewarding imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. It’s about each
person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Who are we looking for?
You’re in an early stage of your career and are excited about what’s possible. You’ve got an
outstanding foundation in the craft of design and a growing knowledge of design systems.
You’re efficient with your time, know your way around the latest design software and tools, and
are familiar with the day-to-day operations of a design studio.
You can’t wait to merge your growing knowledge of digital design principles with your love for
sport. You can balance multiple projects and are cool taking feedback and direction from senior
team members. In addition to your outstanding design chops, you’re proactive, collaborative,
and want to help build our team culture.
Who will you work with?
Our client's Digital Design Flagship Team is redefining the digital marketplace to deliver
innovative consumer experiences. Our team is responsible for delivering－from vision to
execution－a unified, premium experience across the website and the App that removes
friction and creates brand distinction. We partner with a variety of product and engineering
teams as we design the core consumer journeys and user experiences for membership,
discovery, shopping and omni-channel－seamlessly across platforms.
What will your responsibilities be?
● Design incredibly polished work that represents the brand through visual comps,
wireframes and prototypes
● Rapidly iterate on design concepts－from initial briefing through final delivery
● Work closely with and across a team of producers, product managers and fellow
● Inspire new ways of thinking and explore the unknown using fresh and unique
approaches to design problems
● Collaborate with brand, digital production and geography teams to meet objectives and
What you bring
● 3+ years of agency, in-house or start-up design experience and interactive work
● A Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, art direction or a related field
● Passion for the brand, sports and for creating high-quality work
● A solid foundation in typography, layout, composition and systematic design－plus an
in-depth understanding of Sketch, Adobe CC and Keynote
● A fascination with innovation and technology and a solid understanding of digital tools