Our client's Employee Experience team is looking for a Social Media Specialist to assist in recruitment and hiring. This is a 6 month position in the New York City Office with potential to extend.
In this role, the person will work on social media efforts, career site rebuilds and employer brand initiatives to attract top talent. The ideal candidate will have held a previous position in human resources and/or social media in a corporate setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in maintaining the team's social media accounts.
• Post on behalf of the team on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
• Respond to comments from followers on social media accounts.
• Assist in career site redesign from project management to creative vision.
• Ideate on various employer brand initiatives including social media outreach, swag and internal job distribution.
• Conduct research and survey the market to find interesting and exciting content for the team to distribute via its social channels.
• Liaise with all of the office managers across the country to aggregate local content for us to highlight and share.
• Field inbound design inquiries and consult with brand teams on responses.
• Assist in creating the monthly newsletter.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or minimum of two years of college completed preferred or equivalent relevant experience.
• Prior internship or working experience in human resources or social media preferred.
• Ability to market the company to prospective candidates.
• Ability to follow-up, communicate effectively and work with all levels of management.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work effectively with staff at all levels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
• Experience creating both static content and live stories on various social channels.
• Proficient knowledge of LinkedIn, twitter and Instagram a must.