- Onsite in Downtown San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- DOE + medical, 401k, paid sick time!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Wagenaar
We have a great opportunity for somebody in San Francisco or looking to relocate there who has a background as an eLearning Developer in a corporate setting! This role will give you the responsibility for developing innovative and engaging online training for a global initiative. This role focuses on the educational training for sales employees (who doesn’t want to be responsible for success of a leading sales team!?)
Day to day in this role involves incorporating mixed media and sound instructional design and development methodologies, collaborating with instructional designers to storyboard modules, create custom graphics and animations to elevate learning experiences, and more!
A few additional responsibilities:
- Ensure content adheres to audio-visual tech specifications for mobile and desktop
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot trainings
Not required but desired experience:
- 3+ years in eLearning / instructional design focused on multi-media development
- Creative design and technical knowledge of graphic design, video, micro-learning, responsive design, gamification, simulations, animation/motion graphics
- eLearning experience - Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia
- Responsive design / advanced actions, audio editing (Audacity), and Cornerstone as a Learning Management System
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML5 / CSS, and Instructional Design using ADDIE or SAM methodology
Dedicated and passionate teams creating the best possible omni-channel consumer experience. Work alongside individuals who are curious and confident, disrupting the status quo and taking chances with its innovation. This is a fast-paced environment, where there's room for fun, and the passion is real.