- Onsite in Downtown San Francisco
- DOE + medical, 401k, paid sick time!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Wagenaar
This position is roughly a 3 month contract working within Articulate Storyline editing HTML templates.
A few additional responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Art Director and Interactive Graphic Designer to brainstorm module’s User Experience based on Instructional Designer’s storyboard
• Research, organize and create content in logical eLearning sequences for maximum learner retention
• Create custom animations and interactions
• Ensure training content adheres to audio/visual technical specifications for mobile and desktop learning, as well as brand guidelines and industry best practices
• Thoroughly test, debug and troubleshoot across multiple devices and browsers
• Build and revise eLearning module while incorporating stakeholder feedback
Not required but desired experience:
- 3+ years in front end / UX development focused on multi-media development
- Creative design and technical knowledge of graphic design, video, micro-learning, responsive design, gamification, simulations, animation/motion graphics
- eLearning experience - Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia or the willingness to learn
- Responsive design / advanced actions, audio editing (Audacity), and Cornerstone as a Learning Management System
Dedicated and passionate teams creating the best possible omni-channel consumer experience. Work alongside individuals who are curious and confident, disrupting the status quo and taking chances with its innovation. This is a fast-paced environment, where there's room for fun, and the passion is real.