- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$50/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
The Market Research Campaign Specialist is responsible for conducting Product Marketing (PM) Research campaigns, managing day-to-day operational tasks, analyses, project enhancement initiatives, and issue resolutions.
- Project Management and Communication
- Excellent project management skills, ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ability to efficiently manage, turnaround high volume of complex projects simultaneously.
- Partner with PM Research and IT for development / implementation of campaign management initiatives.
- Responsible for consulting with stakeholders to identify / define business requirements and translate to research needs.
- Tools, Applications, and Processes
- Use consumer campaign management tools, along with Teradata to design and process PM Research campaigns.
- Collaborate with PM Research partners to ensure product lists are created accurately and on time.
- Identify opportunities and streamline research campaign operations.
- Coordinate with third-party Research firms who deploy surveys as needed.
- Data Integrity/QA
- Highly analytical, intellectually curious with proven track record in survey data analysis.
- Experience in providing global customer insights / marketing / research analytics in a consumer products company or Research firm is a plus.
- Investigate issues and recommend process improvements.
- Learn, build, and maintain necessary processes, controls, and procedures to ensure data accuracy and business functionality, while complying with privacy and security policies.
- Document and participate in UAT / PVT for system development and enhancements.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-8 years demonstrated expertise in research campaign operations, including process development and documentation
- Experience w/ large volume consumer and transactional database
- IBM Unica and Teradata SQL experience desired and a great plus
- Knowledge of survey software / service providers (e.g. Medallia, Qualtrics).
- Excellent communication, attention to details, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, with a drive to define and improve operating practices
- Must be flexible, able to balance multiple projects concurrently and enjoy a fast-moving, evolving environment
- Advanced Excel and proficient in Keynote
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)