- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
We’re looking for a Paid Social Specialist to join the Growth Marketing team, to support the team in growing their host community. You will be implementing and managing paid digital campaigns across a variety of channels to drive host acquisition.
You will be working as an independent contractor and support a team dedicated to humanitarian work.
- Execute paid growth campaigns across various channels including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Nextdoor, LinkedIn, search, and display.
- Combine creative digital storytelling with research and analytics
- Develop an effective optimization process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance.
- Proactively find new channels and growth opportunities.
- Pull and analyze reports to evaluate performance, set and communicate CPA benchmarks, and translate insights into actionable changes.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop full funnel marketing approach.
- Track paid growth budget.
- 3-5 years professional experience in paid digital marketing - specifically social, search, and display, with a focus on acquisition.
- Experience running global donation campaigns at a nonprofit and/or user acquisition at a tech company preferred.
- Proven track record of conducting, synthesizing, and applying user insights.
- Highly adaptable, comfortable with managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Passion for social good and humanitarianism
- Experience in working with subject matter concerning vulnerable populations and/or social issues a plus
- International travel or work experience a plus -- bringing a global perspective
- BA with accredited university
Founded in 2008, this company represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. This website and app uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. The accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals, while a partnership app provides access to the best local restaurants in selected countries. All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, they work hard, they laugh a lot, they brainstorm nonstop, they use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and they give the best high-fives in town.
Working here will give you the opportunity to:
- Create: They build the best experience for their community - as a team.
- Learn: They look inside and outside for inspiration and learning.
- Play: Life is what happens when you're busy working. They make sure to enjoy it.