- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
We’re looking for a marketing events specialist to manage demos for events, both internal and external. Additionally, this person would be responsible for responding to inbound event requests from teams and supporting the Marketing Events Planner to deliver events on our biggest stages like I/O as well as in intimate high touch settings. You’ll collaborate closely with marketing, BD, sales, engineering, product, and UX. The work you do will inspire the ecosystem to build powerful new AR experiences — from AR apps, to immersive advertising, to web AR.
- Personally deliver demos to internal and external audiences, including senior execs, as part of key events and meetings.
- Demo management and logistics, including drafting demo scripts, installing demos, training demo ambassadors, and updating demo content coordinating with other teams.
- Coordinate and maintain DIY AR demos, logistics, and materials for cross-company teams
- Review and track brand assets for key AR / Lens products
- Support the Marketing Events Planner on reviewing and prioritizing inbound event and demo requests and executing on key events.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience planning and managing demos and events
- Interest in consumer technology, and ideally Augmented Reality
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills; comfortable presenting and demoing technology to audiences at all levels
- Strong attention to detail Influences without authority
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: