- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
Is B2B and partner marketing your thing? Are you passionate about the tech industry? Do you thrive in a fast paced and highly collaboartive environment? Then this might be the role for you!!!
- Partner Events – Lead the partner led event program. Develop a plan, organize, and manage execution of partner events at company offices. Work with the partner team, partners, and own execution of all marketing elements e.g. speaking sessions, content, social media marketing, digital promotion, registration page, assets / messaging at booth and post event tracking.
- Partner webinars – Own expansion of our webinar program to monthly thought leadership and partner marketing enablement webinars. Manage the planning and day-to-day management of the webinar campaign creation process and campaign calendar.
- Ensure that all assigned projects meet time and budget constraints while ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Collaborate with other teams including Sales, Partnerships, and Customer Success to ensure that they are briefed on marketing activations.
- Measure, document, and communicate the effectiveness of programs, providing regular reports and updates outlining quantifiable results including traffic, CTR, conversion rate, marketing qualified leads, opportunities, pipeline, and revenue.
This role will be focusing on supporting service and channel partner marketing programs such as developing 'packaged campaigns' for partners and partner event roadshows.
- Experience with project management, events and campaign managment are key requirements
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Partner & B2B Marketing experience (in tech preferred).
- Strong analytical skills. Inclined to experiment, learn and iterate based on data driven insights.
- This individual must be highly organized, collaborative and a strong communicator.You must have mastered project management and must love tracking activities and status through spreasheets.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere; must excel under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated willingness to work as a member of a team and interface appropriately and effectively to accomplish departmental goals and objectives.
- High degree of initiative and keen sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with teams across different timezones.
- SaaS, productivity software marketing experience is desired.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Marketo and other marketing analytics/ ops tools is a plus.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do