Large Media and Entertainment Client in Burbank, CA is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join their team. This is a 5-month role with the possibility of extending.
- High-level of knowledge of how social platforms work, including best practices and nuances of each platform
- Provide brand-building digital ideas to PMs and stakeholders, providing new avenues of visibility, reach, opportunity, and growth for our artists and projects
- Manage the social media strategy for the Music Group, including partnerships with key platforms and best practices
- Oversee execution of tactical social media campaigns
- Converse frequently with social partners (Twitter, FB, IG and others) + optimize these relationships
- Attend and frequent XLOB meetings to discuss support, ideas, and key moments for the company
- Handle claiming, releases of claims and blocks, and provide support to licensing team around licensed support on socials - FB, IG, and others if relevant
- Review data and analytics around socials, and provide feedback to other departments and teams about our artist’s and projects social performance
- Hire and manage agencies for content creation around our artists - photos, gifs, visual assets, share-ables.
- Route social posts and assets for approvals to managers and stakeholders
- Provide creative direction to Digital Specialist for creation of assets - routed to agencies and elsewhere
- Familiarity with social media platforms & best practices around them for posting (ideally for both artist & brand social)
- Entertainment background (ideally in social)
- Pop culture understanding
- Experience routing assets or anything for approvals
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Some management of agencies (the agencies do some of the posting).
- Manager level at least 5 years experience, but open to junior level (2-3 years)
Required Education: Relevant experience