Our client is looking for a product marketing team lead to support our dynamic, energetic, and innovative corporate and legal solutions (CLS) business unit.
You will own and develop the complete CLS marketing experience from determining positioning, developing messaging, conducting competitive analysis, creating internal and external communications and campaigns, and driving lead generation. You will create brand and product awareness for CLS and help it reach its sales and revenue growth goals, targeting the world’s most successful companies, law firms and financial institutions to keep them in compliance, better manage risk, and help their business run smoother and smarter, every day.
This means you will need a pulse on the B2B legal and compliance industry and will work with a cross-functional team across sales, product development, marketing, account management, customer service, technology, and more.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Become a product expert on the CLS business and all product/service offerings
- Work closely with sales and market leaders to drive revenue growth
- Generate brand awareness and leads in target markets
- Develop and align core positioning and messaging for the CLS offerings
- Manage and oversee the CLS marketing team and all channels/markets in which it operates
- Implement marketing campaigns that are aligned with the overall business strategies for CLS and that are measurable
- Provide project management for all assigned marketing projects
- Conduct market research, competitive intelligence, and be the expert with respect to competitive products and services
- Track marketing budget and results.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum of seven years of experience in B2B marketing, product marketing or related field in legal and compliance services
- Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and across multiple matrixed business units
- Ability to work individually on self-driven projects, manage and meet deadlines, and prioritize project lists
- Experience in translating business goals into marketing strategy and timelines
- Comfortable working under tight deadline pressure and in a fast paced, evolving business environment
- The desire to solve problems and proactively implement creative solutions
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to learn and grow
- Flexibility and positivity when priorities change
- Comfortable effectively managing a budget
- Comfortable in a collaborative open-work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office suite including using Excel® for analysis