The Web Producer is a content manager and tester for ongoing public, secure and mobile content using AEM and Adobe Test and Target. In this role you will execute the building or maintenance of content for web pages using modules and templates within our content management tool, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
• Propose creative solutions available within our templated system
• Ensure each request is completed by utilizing a work plan
• Ensure work is completed within Service Level Agreements
• Execute at the highest level of quality, and efficiency
• Coordinate and communication with stakeholders.
Excellent communication skills, time management skills, and experience with HTML are required.
Technical skills needed:
• Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience required.
• Adobe Test and Target experience required.
• A strong understanding of HTML, CSS
• JIRA experience preferred.
• Experience supporting ADA Conformant HTML pages preferred
• At least 2 years of experience using content management systems for web (open to more senior)
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Able to maintain a high quality of work in a deadline driven environment
• Able to establish strong relationship with the business and project stakeholders to ensure that business goals are met
• Excellent / proactive communication skills with all levels of management
• Work with a high level of attention to detail
• Able to adapt to changing priorities