Our global Software client is looking for a UX / Visual Designer Hybrid for a 12-month engagement! This role will be located in their San Francisco office and has the potential to convert or extend!
This role will support a major line of business for their corporate/public-facing marketing website. We're looking for someone who has both strong user experience passion and proven background as well as visual design skills and expertise. Aquent’s client is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, the front door for the majority of customers, and a primary revenue generator. A great fit for this may be someone with a trained graphic design background who has transitioned to user experience design and has done some Visual Design also. This role is not a product designer - it is the opportunity to lead web design marketing an important piece of a globally-influential creative community facing brand.
• Collaborate with the Lead UX Designer, to create exceptional user experiences on projects and initiatives.
• Create user experience flows, site maps, wireframes, prototypes that align with product goals and milestones.
• Partner with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, organizational leaders, user research, and other designers, in drafting & brainstorming concepts.
• Coordinate multiple projects to completion.
• Create iterative designs that meet product objectives, fit within client’s design guidelines, and respond to feedback and usability testing.
• Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
• Work across a wide range of projects, technologies and devices.
• Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.