- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Khayla Banks
Interested in working for a leading global investment-management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional investors, financial intermediaries and private-wealth clients in major global markets? If so, our client fosters an inclusive environment that offers opportunities for team members to continually learn, develop their skills and take on new challenges to progress in their careers and they are looking for a talented Web Developer to join their team at a senior level.
Here's exactly what they're looking for...
- The Digital Development team is looking for an experienced, senior level front-end web engineer to work closely with business users, business analysts, creative design and back-end development teams to create digital experiences for desktop and mobile
- The candidate should have strong object-oriented development skills and experience developing rich, highly dynamic, client-side applications using XML, XHTML, JSON, React and Angular framework.
comps into markup is your day-to-day bread and butter.
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of mobile first, responsive web
patterns and UX/UI design. Candidate will assist the ongoing planning and development of innovative and interactive functionality which will enhance our digital
- Senior level in XML/RSS and other data interchange standards to parse data from content management system
- Extensive knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3, including Webkit animation
- Expert knowledge in in how to request and process data from Web Services
- Expert object-oriented development skills developing with JSON, React and Angular frameworks
- Knowledge in using XSLT to transform XML documents into HTML
- A complete understanding of the complexities of Responsive Web Design
- Thorough knowledge of design tools including SKETCH, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Ability to take a PNG/mockup or concept and turn it into a working experience
- Experience in creating exciting interactions on the iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices that conform to W3C standards
If interested in being considered and would like more information, please apply to this posting and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.