Job Posting Title: Senior UX Designer
Description: Responsible for all stages of Service & UX design and must think strategically while executing with great attention to detail. Must have the ability to successfully collaborate with other designers, product managers, content strategists, and tech engineers to develop innovative, user- friendly, products/experiences as well as provide solutions for critical areas within the user-flow. Must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, comfort with HTML and CSS, excellent visual design skills, great technical know-how, and proven expertise in designing for the Web/Digital experiences. Help define the user model(s) and user interface for new and existing products and features. Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change. Concept and develop new and engaging experiences for the user base.
• Design end to end service for the target users experience and partnership organizations.
• Utilize design-thinking approaches to effectively communicate your design ideas.
• Critically evaluate the success of your design and iterate for the best result.
• Work effectively with other designers, UX researchers, product managers, and engineers in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
• Distill business, customer and partner constraints into digestible components for the design team.
• Facilitate workshops with cross-functional teams to align various perspectives into a singular vision.
• Support partners to iterate, test and scale new service designs.
• Clearly communicate the company's story with partners and stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in design-related domains, Human-Computer Interaction, or comparable industry design experience.
• 5+ years of experience successfully applying user-centered design and design thinking.
• Deep experience crafting a project vision, concepting, ideation, and iterative prototyping – up to and including final designs with annotations and specs.
• Solid portfolio with successful designs/products of launched services that have been implemented in the real world.
• Hands on experience on delivering products, good visual / aesthetics.
• Ability to work within a self-directed culture and navigate ambiguity.
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with a keen attention to detail.
• A positive attitude, an open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn.
• Motion design is a plus.