This is a permanent, direct hire role in Redlands, CA.
This is an on-site role and the client is open to relocation.
Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team. This designer will have experience in both traditional and digital design and bring a conceptual focus to their design.
* Must have a portfolio that includes print, digital (web, email, social), environmental (trade show booth/signage), infographics and illustrations.
- Conceptualize, strategize, and design a wide range of marketing and communication materials, including print, web, email, social and large-scale event materials.
- Contribute toward the development of high-level branding initiatives
- Solve story-driven design problems; explain to colleagues how your design solves their problem
- Propose forward-thinking design ideas and solutions
- Advise and guide other departments on design principles and technical design issues
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in the design field or related industry
- Demonstrated understanding of campaign strategies and design implementation thereof
- Strong understanding of informational hierarchy
- Excellent skills in print layout, typography, illustration, photo compositions, and color theory
- Develop creative and responsive design concepts within prepared scheduling
- Ability to develop complex, integrated designs that meet output/printing specifications
- Inspire and mentor junior team members
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Adept in interpreting technical information
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (animation skills are a plus)
- Believe that all ideas are welcomed and work well within teams
- Bachelor’s in graphic design or digital media design
Desired Characteristics & Fit
- Personality- team player, collaborative, someone who can roll up their sleeves and dig in. Need to be able to take creative feedback well and negotiate with stakeholders.