- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
Our client is looking for a Web Content Manager to manage the web content process for our content marketing hub on their website and join the Brand Content & Social media team. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented digital content management expert who enjoys working closely with developers and content marketers to ensure we’re well-managed as we get content into market quickly.
As a web content manager on our team, you will:
- Manage a cross-line of business editorial calendar to maintain line of sight into partners’ publishing and distribution plans for the hub
- Review all content being uploaded into the CMS by partners to ensure it’s error-free and upholding our brand standards before publishing
- Manage, monitor and publish content through our Enterprise CMS (Bloomreach Hippo), coordinating closely with our developers
- Ensure all content shows up correctly in our QA environment before it’s published externally
- Conduct regular content audits and manage the content updating/sunsetting process
- Create and optimize partner governance and publishing processes
- Streamline interactions with partners related to process enhancement and improvement opportunities
- Lead planning meetings with content marketing and creative partners
- Help manage and triage requests from partners, including evaluating requests through our hub strategy/priorities and finding/articulating appropriate solutions
- Partner with content hub strategy, design and development teams to communicate status and updates to key partners and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or Military experience
- At least 3 years of digital content management system experience
- Content management experience specifically within the content marketing space
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to effectively multi-task, establish priorities and deliver results
- Experience developing and continuously refining processes and standards
- Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams, work autonomously, and navigate ambiguity (including senior stakeholders, creative teams, operations, legal, PR etc.)
- Skilled relationship-builder with strong, high-leverage internal networks
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR