This is a permanent, direct hire role in Orange County, CA. It is open to local candidates only.
The Director, Demand Gen/Field Marketing is responsible for leading the field marketing and demand generation programs that support business priorities, including market expansion, pipeline targets and corporate marketing goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of field marketers, channel marketers and business development representatives across the primary markets. This role is focused on designing, communicating, monitoring and continually improving integrated marketing campaigns. In conjunction with sales, you will define the regional strategy for generating our sales pipeline and deciding how to propel prospects through the buyer’s journey.
The role requires a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, passion for working closely with sales, and the ability to think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts.
This position will have strategic and tactical responsibility for our strategic partner community, coordinating marketing efforts to create enablement and programs that help drive market expansion, net new opportunities and revenue growth in support of solutions.
- Develop, manage and execute national and regional marketing campaigns and initiatives to drive demand generation and brand awareness
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Outbound teams to define lists, key personas and messaging
- Create content for campaigns that align with corporate campaign themes by teaming with marketing team members
- Develop multi-channel campaigns to engage target prospects and drive them down the lead acquisition funnel, coordinating business development rep activity and outreach
- Understands strategic target account priorities and develop account-based marketing (ABM) programs with global campaigns team, as appropriate, including contact acquisition, engagement tactics, nurturing programs and analytics
- Coordinates regional lead development and prospecting priorities to ensure execution of marketing programs, alignment with sales and generate the required responders and pipeline to maximize SQLs.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years of hands-on field and partner marketing experience.
- Need to be someone that has channel and demandgen experience
- Proactive management of the field marketing team, including mentoring and guiding team members, conduction regular 1:1’s and ensuring effective communications
- Previous use and strong understanding of sales and marketing automation tools, such as Eloqua, ON24 and SFDC
- Previous use of ABM tools and analytics
- Capable of building strong working relationships across all levels of the company, especially with remote teams
- Proven success with planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, project management and decision-making skills
Desired Characteristics & Fit
- Someone who is a high achiever and brings excitement to the team. They really need someone that is going to lead from the front and not from the back. They will work with both sales and marketing teams.
- It is important for this person to have new and innovative ideas and understand the new vision about what marketing is all about right now.
- Adaptable and flexible to change