We have an exciting opportunity as a Marketing Coordinator with an opportunity for contract to hire!
We are looking for somebody to manage the end to end setup of promotional campaigns making sure all vehicles are set up correctly as well as marketing analytics!
** Please note- this is an entry-level to 2-3 years of experience opportunity and compensation is in that range for this opportunity.
Manage key promotional campaigns which includes:
o Setup and execute promotion assets ensuring that all vehicles have the correct promotion ready and QA and troubleshoot promotions
o Understand and optimize processes through analyzing sales, thresholds, checking in on sales, etc.
o Provide input for forecasting and analytics by creating tables in Excel to show trends and suggest improvements on future promotions
o Partner with Analytics, Production, Marketing and IT to ensure flawless execution of campaigns
o Track campaign success and provide results and recaps on a daily, weekly and quarterly
• Track competitive marketplace to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly updates/trends
• Build template and provide promo results to business partners on an on-going basis
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 2+ years of marketing experience
• Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
• High degree of initiative and curiosity to drive projects to completion
• Analytical savvy
• Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects, people, and initiatives
• High energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
• Excels in fast-paced, high-volume and deadline-driven environment
• Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills