Vitamin T's client is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to become an integral part of a hot pop culture fashion brand. You will join a team of seasoned denim and digital executives and help expand the brand’s editorial presence.
What you will do:
- Create on-brand marketing collateral including but not limited to in-store signage, billboards, wild postings, postcards & mailers and packaging.
- Create on-brand digital creative including but not limited to e-mails, banner ads and social media assets
- Manage the brand content on the website including but not limited to homepages, landing pages and campaign pages.
- Support seasonal brand and e-commerce photo-shoots.
- Assist in image selection following shoots.
- Assist with photo retouching and color corrections
- Traffic images to internal & external stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Maintain an accurate and current library of brand assets
What you have:
- 4-6 years’ experience as a graphic designer at an agency or consumer-facing brand
- A solid creative portfolio that features typography work and creative branding projects.
- Must have an exceptional design talent, including detailed sense of typography, photography, and design layout.
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize as needed.
- Resourceful, can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment.
- Must have a striking portfolio!
Only considering talent currently residing in the Los Angeles area