This Graphic Designer will support our client's internal creative team and be a problem solver/conceptual thinker. This role is responsible for creating design concepts for all seasonal design efforts, to be adapted through our omni-channel. They will work both independently and in collaboration with producers, copy writers, art directors and SR designers to ensure consistency in quality of work and be able to manage multiple projects to meet timelines and due dates.
This role is responsible for maintaining brand standards by carrying through design concepts on new assets, support ongoing updates, maintenance and design of supporting assets including large seasonal campaigns. They will be responsible for creating omni-channel assets.
• Self manage and prioritize projects to meet pre-established timelines and deliver assets on-time
• Designs graphic solutions for our client's projects
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Review revisions/comments for multiple projects via online proofing system
• Follow established style guides
• Edit existing files with product changes, copy changes and design modifications
• Be comfortable working independently and as part of larger teams
• BA in Graphic Design or other relevant education
• At least 3 years of professional experience in design/creative field
• Must show examples of work/portfolio
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Must understanding both print and digital design
• Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
• Ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance
• Ability to troubleshoot minor problems with typography, layout, applications, hardware
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in marketing or advertising within a retail environment.
- Print production and/or prepress experience
- Omni-channel experience is a plus