From the beginning, this company has focused on providing the best user experiences possible. Whether we’re designing a new Internet browser, a tweak to the look of our homepage or the introduction of a retail installation, we take great care to ensure that our efforts will ultimately serve our users and customers well. For the Retail Marketing team, our very simple goal is to bring the best of company innovation - from products and services to partnerships and brand experiences - to even more people around the world. Our Retail team is a group of entrepreneurs dedicated to delivering the ultimate pathways for customers to experience the magic of this company. If you have a passion for creating amazing customer experiences and for technology - and want to join a fast-growing team as we embark on this revolutionary journey - then this is the place for you.
As a Retail Marketing Specialist for these products, you will support a family of 1st party products. You will help manage various global retail marketing programs from beginning to end with a focus on in-store interactive product experiences. Ultimately, you will contribute to shaping the voice of the products and help grow an engaged user base. From developing standard frameworks (briefs, marketing ROI) to establishing processes (timelines, deliverables, library of retailer requirements), your work will be instrumental in laying the foundation for future product launches and retail experiences. You will work with a large cross-functional team across product, business development, sales, product marketing, retail operations, and legal to drive programs across the finish line.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Provide cross-functional management between business development, sales, product marketing, retail ops, legal, etc...
- Ensure all marketing and product teams, including demo managers, partner marketing, retail design, production, and retail analytics teams are all driving towards the same goals, on-time, and on-budget. Drive development of these plans, timelines, and be accountable for implementation.
-Support Retail GTM Manager on development of strategy, implementation, and evaluation of all in-store demo and interactive programs.
- BA/BS required in any field
- At least 1-3 years of experience in retail marketing role.
- Large-scale project management experience in driving projects across the finishing line.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles with outstanding execution, resourcefulness, creativity, and working with ambiguity in cross-functional teams.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and business plans, as well as analyze customer and market insights and market spend effectiveness.
- Detail-oriented with proven track record of driving tactical executions.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills. Comfortable presenting to senior decision makers.
- Experience with launching products in retail globally.
- Technical affinity towards understanding product functionality and product operations
- Ability to dive into product topics quickly and grasp key concepts
- 5 years of experience in retail marketing role preferred
- Experience managing retail demos, fixtures, or interactive experiences
- Knowledge of the consumer electronic / consumer technology / mass retail / carrier landscape preferred