Seeking a UX Designer in SF!
You love a challenge and are ready to help reinvigorate one of the internet’s biggest and best brands. You care about
making great products and are willing to design and test, to get to the best. You have the ability to negotiate and
evolve design with stakeholders in the project team, and ensure the integrity of the design is upheld. You should be
knowledgeable about our competitors, understand established design patterns and best practices, but always feel the
need to do better.
· Create world-class, user-centered designs incorporating business requirements, product learning and customer
· Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes.
· Communicate your design work and negotiate future direction with peers, researchers, design leaders, product partners and executives.
· Curious minds and an appetite for learning
· A strong point of view paired with a healthy dose of humility
· Fearless brainstorming
· Passion for the craft and the ability to showcase ideas with the latest design and prototyping tools
· A user-centric and strategic approach
· A point of view on the design and technology trends that will shape the future of our industry
· Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design or equivalent
· 3+ years of experience as an interaction designer or similar role
· A portfolio that showcases relevant design projects and includes your process, design explorations and final work.
· Able to understand detail and find radically simple solutions that delight users
· Experience with Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision or equivalents
· Experience partnering with product and developers to deliver great experiences
· Able to work independently, manage uncertainty and switch between discovery and delivery tracks in a single
· Experience in visual design, prototyping, user research, motion design, design sprints.
· Experience designing for small businesses, financial products or with complex information sets.