- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
The UX Production Designer will effectively document and communicate design standards through the creation and maintenance of high quality 2D and 3D visual and motion deliverables. Thus, facilitating handoff from colleagues to published work in a design framework documentation website. They will participate in, and synthesize work from design sprints across ~32 areas of focus as a part of creating a design documentation website for AR/3D/and Camera intelligence experiences. They will also collaborate closely with UX, Research, PM, Eng, PgM to take core concepts identified and create iterations of work until polished result is approved by stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of interactive motion design
- 3-5 years of proven After Effects or comprable motion prototyping software experience.
- Design tool expertise: adobe, figma, sketch
- Ability to create high fidelity artifacts that communicate complex interactions
- Attention to detail and file organization across large team.
- Knowledge of design trends in Augmented Reality
- Collaborative spirit and understanding of design sprint model
- Experience with design systems
- Flexible working style, able to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to work independently and scope effort and deliver work promptly.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: