Aquent's client in Round Rock, TX is seeking an Art Director for 3-4 to help with project ramps.
Candidates must have strong typography skills, able to handle multiple projects and deadlines, while maintaining a positive, team-oriented attitude.
Day to Day Activities:
Aquent's Client is looking for a Junior Art Director with a high level of digital expertise to join our outstanding creative team. As a Jr AD, you’ll work closely with art directors, photographers, and copywriters to deliver strategic and innovative marketing campaigns and product launches. This position requires a detailed understanding of the design process, drawing from a broad experience of web and print projects. A history of successful projects involving the full delivery of finished campaigns is essential. This position includes creating and executing design concepts as well as maintaining visual appearance, usability, and brand continuity.
• 1-3 years of experience as a graphic designer or art director
• Creative portfolio demonstrating design capabilities as well as showcasing concept-driven work. MUST SUBMIT ONLINE PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION!
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Extraordinary attention to detail
• Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing
• Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
• Detailed understanding of design processes and best practices
• Passion for learning
• Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Desire to drive for excellent work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities