AQUENT is seeking an SEM Media Specialist / Paid Media Specialist for an exciting opportunity in the RVA. This is an amazing opportunity to get a foot in the door with a Fortune 100 organizaiton where people LOVE working! This role is focused on supporting digital channels in their paid search and search engine marketing to optimize campaigns by utilizing ad words, key word searches to mazimize the effectiveness of paid campaigns.
A day in the life will include -
Campaign Execution and Optimization:
● Platform Management: SEM bidding/search platforms to include Kenshoo, Adwords and Bing. Collaboration with internal teams including Marketing Operations, Legal, Compliance, Card Marketing, and Business Analysis teams.
● Execution: Execute intent/testing for SEM campaigns, ad groups, ad copy and keywords. Create Custom Audiences for GM RLSA.
● QA: Perform QA checks to ensure that work launched to production meets intent
● Ongoing Optimization: Perform ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of new keywords.
● Monitoring/Issue Resolution: Monitor paid search trends, investigate irregularities in performance, and execute appropriate account optimizations and issue resolution steps.
● Change Management: Create and maintain Change Log for all updates in
Kenshoo, Adwords and Bing.
● Forecasting: Manage monthly budget forecasting cadence with team
● IO setup: Set up monthly Insertion Orders with Google and Bing.
● Budget management: Maintain documentation for budget vs. actual spend.
● Test Repository: Maintain repository of SEM channel “wins” and learnings.
Skill set requirements include:
● Proficiency in Kenshoo, Adwords, Bing
● Experience with tag management systems
● Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversions and online customer acquisition
● Attention to detail to ensure quality delivery.
● Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
● Bachelors degree, equivalent work experience or Military experience.
● At least 1 year of experience executing multi-engine SEM campaigns
● At least 1 year of experience in digital marketing process management
● Google Adwords certification and/or Bing Adcenter Certified