- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
- Observing usability testing sessions, taking notes, and providing detailed transcripts for the team.
- Assisting with user testing preparation activities.
- Coding user research videos.
- Creating highlight videos/screenshots, and assisting with data analysis and report documentation.
- Assisting with data collection activities as follows
- Schedule subjects for various studies in a private gymnasium and outdoor campus locations
- Manage the inventory of development devices and control devices for data collection
- Set up data collection devices and activities
- Recovering and uploading data during and after studies
- Minor data pre-processing
- Supervise an assistant to help with data collection
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Organize & generate advertising flyers for upcoming studies
- Manage subject recruitment for various studies
- Manage consent paperwork
- Degree in physical sciences, life sciences, engineering , computer science, or applicable work experience in these areas
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligent and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently with some guidance
- Experience in scientific research and/or data analysis
- Prior lab research work in Pharma, Medical research, or Biomechanical Research
- Current certification in CPR
- Interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of subjects
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: