- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
- Paid Social Media Planning, Strategy, and Measurement:
- Provide insights to develop paid social media strategy, own and lead tactical campaign strategy, alignment with key business objectives.
- Translate business objectives into insights driven campaign strategy and partner with DS, Creative, and Performance Marketing team on test and scale campaigns.
- Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting, and optimization of campaigns to drive performance with alignments on KPI.
- Derive actionable insights and synthesize results into recommendations for XFN teams.
- Platform Expertise:
- Proactively staying up to date with paid social media best practices and suggest to TLA planning and execution process.
- Building Relationships and Business Management:
- Build and manage strong relationships with XFN teams - PMM, Creative, DS, GMS, etc.
- Gain a clear understanding of high level objectives of XFN partners.
- Gain a clear understanding of 3 to 6 months goals of XFN partners.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do