Associate Program Manager/Creative Project Manager- CRM (Global Beauty)
We are looking for an Associate level Creative Project Manager with prior agency or corporate experience within the beauty, fashion, ecommerce, or retail industry. This role will be freelance, onsite, 40 hours/week until the end of the year 2019 and could extend into 2020! We offer a competitive hourly rate plus highly subsidized benefits. This person should have prior experience managing CRM campagins.
Responsible for facilitating the execution of personalized and triggered communications, from strategic planning phases through operational execution and implementation. Manages program schedules and deliverables and pro-actively communicates expectations and milestones to all team members. Will participate in CRM sessions for fast to market test projects.
• Creates and publishes schedules and sets interim milestone meetings, integrating cross functional touch-points in the process. Proactively monitors progress to achieve deadlines and results.
• Fosters partnerships with CRM, IT, Promotions, Product Development, and Retention. Clearly and actively communicates requirements, deliverables, timelines and status throughout program lifecycle.
• Identifies program risks early on and discusses mitigation strategies with manager.
• Monitors and advocates process; identifies gaps and proposes improvement ideas to manager.
• Helps manage end-to-end execution of client experience programs and content versioning projects at scale across multiple channels.
• Ensures timely execution of all project assets to meet launch dates.
• Supports upfront strategic development with CRM, Promotions, and Marketing counterparts to ensure cross-functional alignment milestones are met.
• Manages day-to-day tasks of program planning and execution:
o Communicates strategic milestones and deliverable due dates to partners; ensures information is available and complete
o Tracks schedules, updates reports and communicates program status to key stakeholders through weekly status meetings
o Ensures completion of all deliverables list and tracks final hand-offs, development, QA, and live dates
• Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented
• Project management experience required; agency and agile experience preferred
• Strong time management skills; ability to troubleshoot, juggle multiple projects and prioritize
• Effective relationship-building skills; ability to cultivate strong partnerships across functions to bring people together toward common goals and consensus
• High energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
• Excellent technical skills – MS Office, Smartsheets, Box
• 3+ years experience in account, project, or program management in marketing required
• College degree or equivalent experience