- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kathleen Ellison
To support our continued expansion, we are looking for an experienced AV Producer to join the team. In this role, you would be responsible for managing the finishing and localization production processes of our AV Marketing campaigns. You understand Marketing Finishing and Localization workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change. This means that you are nimble, able to balance competing priorities among global stakeholders, and thrive as a strong individual lead, and a collaborative team member, in a rigorous environment.
Reporting to the Manager of AV Production, you will join a team of Producers, Editors, and Motion Graphic Artists that manage the finishing and localization for AV Marketing campaigns.
- Finish and Localize Marketing AV assets (trailers, promos, social videos, etc.) for our cross-functional marketing and communications teams.
- Own day-to-day communication and escalation with external finishing vendors and production agencies in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives.
- Plan and manage internal and external AV production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
- Shepherd scope, budget, and overall AV post production resources
- 8+ of AV Servicing in a post-production house, entertainment studio, or creative agency
- Expert knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process of AV Material
- Fluent in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing, and trafficking.
- Proficient in Localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling, and dubbing of short-content marketing, and/or PR materials.
- Experience managing a high volume of AV campaign types in parallel, with geographically dispersed teams.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of av marketing production and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles