UX Research Coordinator
Minimum one (1) year of user research coordination experience in a digital experience environment with large team and/or stakeholder engagement.
• High School diploma is required.
• Strong organizational detail and experience working with a large-base of people with diverse backgrounds and needs, in a professional administrative or coordination role, prioritizing and delivering tasks requested by multiple stakeholders.
• Work with IT to resolve software/equipment issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solution-focused. Able to problem-solve to achieve program goals in fast-paced environment.
• Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Proficient with setting up, installing and configuring computer hardware and software.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Clear communication in a consensus driven environment, enabling teams to understand your perspective and recommendations
• Exceptional organization skills with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to work well in a large team environment
• Works independently
• Proactively suggests better ways for work practices.
The User Research Coordinator is a highly-motivated individual who provides operation support to the growing User Research team in Digital Experience Center. This individual will be responsible for managing recruitment systems, partner with disparate teams to enable streamline organizational processes, coordinating logistical aspects of projects related to user testing and for supporting the optimization and streamlining of user research processes with specialized projects. Qualified candidates will have excellent project management and problem-solving skills; initiative; strong oral and written communication skills; and a keen attention to detail. This person has experience in research or product development and is highly productive in a collaborative working environment. The coordinator will have direct front-facing interaction with our member-patients and help to evangelize the user perspective in the design activities for our clients entire Digital Presence.
• Develop and grow our recruiting system and panel for robust access and feedback of participants in in-lab and remote research studies
• Partner with other team and team members to gather/recruit participants on a regular basis
• Organize, schedule, and coordinate User Research activities such as recruiting of target participants via email or phone calls.
• Manage and track all research studies using spreadsheet, including studies in lab, remote, offsite, or in the field.
• Schedule and update research calendar for group and DEC.
• Manage research websites, including uploading documents and directing people to find appropriate documents (e.g., UX Research and Research Hub).
• Track software licenses, database of member panels, vendors, contacts.
• Coordinates testing logistics including recruiting, incentives, parking validation, locations (room scheduling, may be multiple locations, or outside vendor). Sets up and tears down usability lab and observation room(s) including configuring the software and computer hardware (camera, laptop, networking, cables, etc.).
• Manages overall experience of participants- escorting them to and from the testing room and handling incentives.
• Provides support for creating test stimuli - producing cards for card sorts, basic HTML clickpaths, or paper prototypes. Arranges testing materials - ensuring that there are an
appropriate number of collated copies of moderator's guides and participant demographics for the test and observation rooms.
• Be forward-thinking and proactively suggest ways to refine user research coordination practices for greater efficiency and meets high compliance standards.