Hiring an Assistant Producer for our retail client in San Francisco, CA with 1-2 years preferred online experience in testing or in a web production environment.
DEPARTMENT: Digital Production
REPORTING TO: Producer
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Assistant is responsible for supporting the production and launch of site content for web-site and omni-channel promotions for the brand. This role will also provide site operations support to the ecommerce team with the Producer. This assistant producer will partner with members of cross-functional teams throughout the execution of marketing projects to ensure the best customer experience by being process-oriented, extremely detailed-oriented and highly organized.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Promotions & Content
• Responsible for promotional marketing projects, from asset delivery hand-off to launch of site and email
marketing; also responsible for the accurate set up of promotions in our proprietary promotions tool.
• Maintains schedules and ensures project is launched on time; keeps management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedules (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.)
● Performs thorough QA across devices and browsers and approval of marketing content and promos on website
● Facilitates cross-functional beta link testing including communication to cross-functional teams and leads beta link testing meetings
● Owns communications to the CS team, Mission Control and store operations teams of any upcoming promotional events with details on appeasement strategy.
● Manages and executes in-season marketing projects as assigned from kick off to launch
● Supports ecommerce team with troubleshooting issues around product catalog, photography request, staging and content publishing tools.
● With Producer, opens tickets to identify root cause and resolve site related issues.
● Partner with Mission Control to identify and resolve any customer related issues in the VOC tool (Medallia).
● Ensure critical events are added and noted in Gaptech ServiceNow calendar and as needed list publish critical dates.
● Provide live pricing change support as needed.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
● Understanding of web-based content publishing, production, and UI issues
● Ability to deal with ambiguity and flexible to an ever-changing environment
● Demonstrates strong attention to detail; maintains accuracy in tasks
● Process-oriented; leverages best practices and assists teams when needed
● Self-motivated and driven; ability to work well independently and within a group setting
● Strong collaboration and organizational skills
● Sense of urgency in a deadline driven environment
● Ability to work effectively with members of functional areas including Marketing, Merchandising, Design, Copy, Web Content Development, Product Management and IT
● Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
2) Minimum educational level:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
3) Minimum experience:
• 1-2 years preferred online experience in testing or in a web production environment
• 1+ years experience in a retail eCommerce a plus