- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Aquent's Client is seeking an Internal Communications Designer to assist with the creation of various assets for the Global Product and Software Engineering (GPS) Recruiting team. To support the continued growth of the company, the GPS Recruiting team will grow as well—meaning clear, elegant communications, resources, and training materials across a variety of media are essential to the success of the organization.
We are looking for a designer who enjoys collaborating in a team environment. This role will work closely with the GPS Team’s Internal Communications Lead to understand and deliver on the organization’s key messaging and communications roadmap, and will deliver clear, beautiful communications internally, that adhere to the team’s brand standards.
- Create compelling and visually stimulating communications that effectively communicate complex ideas.
- Exeute on communications across a variety of media, which include but are not limited to:
- Presentations (Keynote, PowerPoint and/or Google Slides); videos; infographics; org charts; training documents; videos; flow charts.
- Maintain our internal Recruiting Wiki, our primary tool for knowledge management.
- Manage project communications and workflow.
- Minimum 3+ years’ agency or in-house (or similar) experience in a comparable role.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic.
- Possess an appreciation for clean and impactful aesthetic; Specifically hierarchy, typography, color pairing, and layout.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and work with non-design partners.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once and work well under pressure while maintaining high quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide solutions and collaborate with partners in a positive manner.
- Strong organizational skills and self-starter personality.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do