- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $80/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
Hardware Associate Producer
The Hardware Associate Producer will provide support to the Hardware Producer group. This position will act as a conduit between senior producers, XF business teams, and external vendors. This individual will handle complex asset management, field requests from cross-functional team members, track feedback and progress on deliverables, and QC final assets prior to delivery.
• Actively work with the Hardware Producer (HWP) to develop best creative practice and standards for your product category.
• Attend and transcribe notes from internal creative reviews of product imagery, from initial concept development through to creation.
• Manage assets to provide in briefings with x-functional teams.
• Support the HWP and Hardware Art Director (HWAD), helping them prepare for creative reviews by creating PDF review documents and layered Photoshop files.
• Proactively collate and share information following reviews with external vendors.
• Quality check final asset deliveries, and distribute those assets to appropriate x-functional teams.
• 3+ years experience supporting creative production teams.
• Experience working with Computer Graphic (CG) methodologies across a variety of tools, induing Maya, Nuke, After Effects and Photoshop.
• Knowledge of 3D workflows as they relate to 2D stills image creation, CG animation and 3D asset creation.
• Have a natural creative inclination, with an eye for high quality aesthetic standards.
• Able to distill down feedback from multiple key stakeholders and communicate notes to CG artists, vendors, and print partners.
• Proficiency in tracking large volumes of assets, with daily updates and overall asset readiness.
• QC creative assets, both for tactical precision and execution of Art Director/ Brand guidelines.
• Have a passion for optimizing day-to-day workflows, specifically when it comes to deliverables across multiple teams.
• Rabid attention to detail and deadlines.
• Discretion in handling confidential materials and issues.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic creative studio environment.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)