- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
- Visual design
- Collaborate with IXD, eng, and PM partners on feature areas
- Design and iterate on wireframes, mocks, and prototypes
- Apply consistent visual design patterns/system
- Follow through from design, implementation, and to polish
- Production design
- Support design team with asset generation, redline, and spec
- Support design team with icon generation and illustrations
- Create and maintain spec site and stickersheets
- Produce marketing and communication materials (including deck generation and mocks)
- Follow through from design, implementation and to polish
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Visual design support in collaboration with IXD, eng, and PM on feature areas
- Asset generation and management for spec site, marketing, and communication materials
- Visual design support (icon and illustration design, redline for spec, and make/maintain stickersheets)
- 4+ years of UI/UX design and production experience in tech field
- Strong visual design skills with focus on UI/UX work
- Strong visual design skills in creating iconography and illustrations
- Experience in working within a design system and ability to apply existing design patterns
- Experience and solid knowledge of production (preferably in Android asset production) techniques/tools in their portfolio
- Ability to multi-task and quickly “switch hats” between tasks
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Google Suites (slides, sheets, docs)
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: