IMPORTANT: *On-site in Wilmington, DE -- Must be located within a commutable distance to be considered.*
Our global financial industry client seeks a Email Marketing Campaign Manager (3+ years relevant) to join their team in Wilmington, Delaware.
This is a long-term role with strong potential to convert to a full time perm role.
About the Role:
Email campaign manager will be aligned to the email execution team, which handles all email campaign activity to existing credit card customers.
Responsibilities & skills:
- Requires Project Management + Email Marketing experience, including campaign process side + some technical ability in working with email tools
- Works closely with marketing product partners and campaign management (understand goals / how to execute)
- Coordinates all the activity throughout the email campaign
- Traffic the emails through the design process
- Get design assets from design team
- Send to coding team
- Route email through controls and testing steps OR build in self-service platform
- Perform audit tests / controls
- You will not be designing nor hand coding or segmenting the data, BUT should have an understand how lists get pulled in, how email gets put together in self-service tool
Experience needed for this role:
- 3 years of experience with email marketing platform
- 3 years of campaign or project management experience
- Some knowledge of how emails get developed
- Some HTML (enough to make edit to code if needed)
- Bachelor degree