This role will uncover segment targets, desired behaviors and develop clearly defined marketing programs that deliver desired ROI.
Impact on Business (i.e. business contribution; nature and scope of responsibility; risk and financial management; strategic vs. tactical vs. delivery orientation.
• Assist in the development of segment plans to align with segment goals throughout onboarding stage of the customer lifecycle.
• Define and execute parts of annual segment marketing plans partnering with Marketing Operations, Digital Media and Product Marketing with an ownership of the customer target design, message and result. Segment emphasis on target distinctiveness, contact personalization and overall customer (business) health.
• Partner with the Segment Planner, customer analytics and customer insights to identify, synthesize and share customer insights on the customer segment to drive results with continuous improvements via testing.
• Lead the development and implementation of specific Marketing Programs to drive growth with key customer segments.
• Assist in the development and implementation of segment marketing relationship programs that drive revenue growth
• Partner with Solutions and Field Marketing on segment-specific category growth plans
• Collaborate with sales. sales strategy, solutions, and field marketing to align on strategic business objectives and associated marketing plans to support
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4 years of Marketing experience within a B2B environment developing segment plans and/or product solutions with corresponding collateral and sales support materials to include customer relationship marketing strategy and program execution within a test/learn framework
• Experience with customer insights via Marketing research, customer analytics, direct and digital marketing, collateral, sales support, product marketing, relationship marketing programs, industry analyst/influencer relationships